CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Wish List

Hey, this post is about my wishlist. Below picture is my Long time wishlist Gameboy. Actually any kind of Gameboy as long I can play Harvest moon on the console. So this year I manage to get this gameboy from my Husband. Thank you for buying this gameboy. I dream this gameboy since I was in form 5, yes 10 years ago... so long eh..


Gameboy Advanced with Harvest moon & other 100+ of other game.


Above, The Sims 2 expansion pack 'Bon Voyage'. So this the wishlist title from THE SIMS2 that still on the list... The Sims on Business, The sims Night out & The Sims Seasons. I ask my brother in law to bought this SIMS 2 game from his trip to singapore.

Below, One of my Wishlist a Digital camera. Any kind of digital camera as long easy for me to carry around. But some specification for Digital camera is the optical zoom more than 5x. Any megapixel will do as long as the optical zoom is higher & user friendly, light weight ( women & girl loves cute & light thing), quick snap without shaking.



Hubby & his Dream PSP.

Hahaha.. I place all the accesories so that My Hubby as a model with his PSP. Jgn Mare ah darling..... Thank you for bought me the digital camera & Gameboy...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails