CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

wohoooo!

hello =))) i'm currently at KB. And my dad is already back!!! Which means, i got my bookss!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Farah was so surprised during our practical exam, cause she sat opposite of me, and she told me that was her first time seeing me smile soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, just because of an addiction. Yup, i'm addicted already. She saw me read it before we went in the lab. Gosh. I just had to start reading it. I planned to start reading it tomorrow or now, or even after thursday, but it just killed me, like seriously, so i started right after lunch and i ended up not taking my usual nap in the afternoon. And i'm guessing, because of that, and not reading my already marked practical work from lab practicals, i can bet you, i FAILED my exam practical. haha. It was pretty hard (duhh, i didn't revise, remember? -_-) haha. Or a really low chance of a JUST pass. But it felt like a fail. haha.



So, i've started on twilight already, and i'm halfway. Isn't that great? hehe. I wanna finish it by tomorrow so i could start revising for my last paper, computer =D which will be on thursday. Had Bio 1 , Physics 1 and Physics 2 this morning. Bio 1 and Phsics 1 were kinda easy, i even went out early cause my head was still alright by then. So, went out early to revise outside and yeah. Physics 2 just okay. I just don't like the pressure in mercury questions. Grr. Hmm. Imma make a new post, this one is just pure dull. Nyeh. Tata.



p.s. i copied and paste, as some people know now, that i have another blog ;P
sorry for not telling you. Jgn marah. I'll still update this too. So, don't worry.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails