CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mohammad Faizal & Nur Ivyana Shim Pre-wed Picture

Date: Tuesday, 10th Feb 2009.

Here is my Cousin Chongeng & Ivy Pre-wed pic..
For info I snap this pic by using my Sony Digital Camera, not that kind of Dslr..
All this picture from they pre-wed album.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Above: Front cover of the album except for those 2 pic below on the cover is 2 separate mini pic.

Photobucket
Ok to Dear cousin, Family & relative out there, If you want more of the picture... Just simply come to the house of the bridegroom.. he he he...
Also mom say that chongeng look like Superstar.. So give a big applause to the photographer & make-up for they good work. This Full album taken from Bridal Studio somewhere in Miri. I'm thinking that I should ask some discount from the studio coz of the Advertise.. Ha.. ha.. Ha.. :P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails