CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Under Construction

Hello Reader,
Today I changed this blog layout and if you can see all link & other stuff at the side bar is not properly arrange. If I have a free time today I will post last few week picture & arrange the side bar properly. So many thanks for all of you who visited this blog this few weeks.

I would like to congrat's to Hjh Bariah, for having a new baby Boy name 'Darwisy' on last 3rd March 2009. Also Congrats to my Cousin who engaged on 1st March 2009, Congrats to Bulat ( not his real name ) & fiancee..

This months is a month of Birthday for some of my family. starting on

1st March - Didie & Tangah Ghani
8th March - Babu Hjh Mariam
23th March - Tangah Mail, Babu Nor & Achie.
25th March - Chaman
29th March - Hj Daddy Brother
30th March - Adriana & Uncle Chongeng aka Faizal ( the newly wed on 13th Feb 2009 )


On this 22nd March 2009 is another 1st cousin wedding to attend. Hope I can post the picture in time during the wedding.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails