CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Note

Photobucket

It coming into 20 weeks of my pregnancy, I have to restock my Bio Oil. Just bought this 60ml Bio Oil from Guardian. Before this Bio Oil is not available in Brunei & Malaysia until June 2007. My friend recommend this Bio Oil cause her sister use this oil and prove no stretch mark on her sister belly during & after pregnancy. It's about too late I use this oil since I forget to buy this oil in Perth during my 4 months pregnancy (suppose to be our late Honeymoon back in 2006). So I use other alternative by using Palmers cocoa butter also available in Guardian.

Tip for 1st time mom to be, start using any stretch mark cream product available in your local shop or pharmacy as early as you know that you pregnant.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails