CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

like whoa!

Hey readers!! haha. I havent been on for quiet a while now. And here i am now. Notice the time? Uhuhh. Im not asleep yet. Having a hard time, thats why. And i think im starting to get a flu. I keep sneezing when im awake at midnight. Weird. Haha.


Midyear exam coming soon, next month, to be precise, and i think im getting serious, but i still get lazy x( which wouldnt be good. Hmm. April has been okay so far x) but with lots of upss and downss. And ive been real jumpy lately, hyper, highh, crack, etc xP HAHA. Dunno why though. Chocolate maybe? Too much sugar? HAHA.

Ive tried going to this website the other day, but it wouldnt open, no gateway reply. Gosh. Internet access has been really annoying, both on PCs/laptops and mobile phones. Hmm.

Ive been getting better grades =) passing all my tests so far, so mommy, could you give me 1 or 2 more hours? Do you know why im asking such a question? Bcos she let's me 'open'/use my phone ONLY FOR 2 HOURS, per day. And she's doing this, for my own good, i guess, and cos she thought my marks for last term were horrible. Please, im in upper secondary now, the syllabus is different, everything is more detailed, and a senior told me that my mark is considered as a good start. But i can deal with it, i guess. I just have to get better grades to increase the amount of time i get x) hehe.

Im gonna miss alot of things when i start with the serious-and-not-lazy revision x( haha. Bah. Imma go and try to atleast get 3 to 4 hours of sleep xP HAHA. I'll be baack ;D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails