CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

New FACESHOP at Kuala Belait

Date: Sunday, 27th April 2008.


Yeahh.. a new Faceshop open they branch at kay Bee..
Happy..offcourse Happy... Beside BodyShop you have another choice for What every Girl want....he.. he.. he..
This is what I hope for Kay Bee.. Improvement.. But one thing just one thing...
Where the Buyers??? That what I was thinking IF one day I would Like to open a shop just like this one. Just for info Brunei population is about 300 Thousand Plus.. Competition is very stiff. More shop but Where the buyer? I mean who going to buy your stuff?
The Good News, spend more than $39 of they product you entitle to become they member.Member have 10% discount. So Hurry..
I didn't bought anything..just thinking about coming trip to KK next week. Faceshop also available in Kota Kinabalu at Warisan Square.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails