CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

2nd Day Of Hari Raya 2008 Part 1

Selamat Hari Raya. Today is our second day of Hari raya in Brunei. AS usual and every year we go to Bandar & Tutong visiting our relatives for Hari Raya every second day of Raya. I have to divide into part for 2nd day hari raya post.... so this is our first house for 2nd day of Hari raya at my grandfather (my mom site) at Pancur Dulit/Papan (coz I'm not sure which one is correct whether Dulit or Papan)..

Above: Taking picture with Hj Mohd Daud (my grandfather of my mom site)





Above: I took this picture before leaving the house.
Below is our second House at Lambak, My father sister, I called her Bu Jijah

Above picture, Bu jijah with My mom. Adriana at that time sleep as you can see she sleeping at the sofa.





Above: The house if full of family member from belait beside my family. After a while we at Bu Jijah House, Our relatives at KB with they 9 cars arrive so we have to wait after they leaving the house to another house.
Below: This is our 3rd house which is my Grand father & mother from my Dad site. As expected the family that we meet at bu jijah house is there. We have to squeeze again into the house and wait for them.

We are playing with my Bungsu Tini kitten which is 3months old. The kitten is a mixed breed where my bungsu cat is local (the mother) and the dad is a persian.


family photo before leaving to the next house.


Below: Our pit stop for Hari raya, since 2nd day hari raya is on friday. Our men in the family going for Jumat Prayer and the girls especially the kids n teen playing with a make-up.. so I didn't take the picture since I charge my digi camera.


the picture after make-up.. ada g uang mare tu..


Above: Family picture but not complete..
Below: Our next house for Hari raya at Perpindahan Serasa.. This is my grandfather & mother from my mom site.




above: picture of my nini ( we called both of them nini Serasa)
Below: picture taken on our way to the next house.

Below: Our 5th House, which is Athari, Nora & Diba Grandmother house at Angerek Desa.








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails