CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

2nd Day Of Hari Raya 2008 Part 2

The Continue from Part 1, 2nd Day of Hari Raya 2008. The 6 house that we visit today is my Tangah Sunny (from my mom site), unfortunately her daughter who is DJ Ana (Kristal Fm) not in the house so no picture of her lah..



Below: My sister in-law with My Tangah Sunny wife (Dj Ana Mom)
Below is the 7 House that we visit which is my Tangah Hj Taha(also my mom site). He is brother of Tangah Sunny. At that time Adriana is taking her afternoon nap.

The 8 House is my cousin Didi, Suzie, Lina, Ab, Amit & Ham House. They are my dad sister daughter & sons who live in Barek Polis Beribi. Didi was working that day. Babu Limah (my Dad sister) is also my mentua laki classmates at Perdana Wazir.. Wooshhh...





Below is the 9 house that we visit today.. This is my 2nd year visit this house. The owner of the house is related to my mom.



ABove: My dad infront of the house and below Nini Usu with the owner of the house..



The 10 house is my Tua Rosli, live near the IPA. He is from my mom site. Below is the 11 House in Rimba, The owner of the house is my Tua Sablih from my dad site. Tua sablih mom is a younger sister of my grandmother (my Dad Mom)



Below, my cousin jipah, tikah n mariah.. sorry lambatku upload pic raya ni.. hope kamu jumpa this blog..



This 12 house is Mira, fatin & Wafi Tua House at Jerudong.




The 13 House is my Tangah Mokhtar who live in Selayun. He is brother of Tangah Hj Taha & Tangah Sunny.

Below is the last house no 14.. Sorry I confuse you all the label is misslabel..
This last house ia at Perumahan Bukit Beruang belong to Tangah Haji Pari (My dad Site)

The end of 2nd Day of Hari Raya 3rd Oct 2008.

Today is my cousin Dnan birthday. He is 19 years old..



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails