CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Bye.. BYe.. 2008.. Here come Year 2009.
Ready or not, it already 2009. What is your aim for the Year 2009?
I wouldn't say much about my determination for the new year.
At least my aim for this new year for sure to loss some of my weight.. That alway never being reduce from last year just maintain n not regain.
Traveling & vacation is a must for this year or I would be bored just to stay in here. Need more fresh air & relaxing time with my both side family.Going to singapore is a part of my wishlist, I hope I go there more that twice this year..
I have no intention to find new job this year, Repeat I don't want to work now.. I want to relax just a couple of this few months until I bored. Hope for some improvement in cooking.. I suck at cooking.. my bad..
Ok enough for that.. Speaking of wishlist for this year.. I thought about this is more important to me that my aim for new year..
I think about..
Going to Singapore for shopping & relaxing..(more than twice as mention above)
bought new Hand phone that I can easily online & update this blog
New Lappy.. more high tech one that I can play my sims game.
Camera.. yeah new digital camera.. more advance than my old digi camera.
Holiday.. and a lot of holiday..
Yeap That's all so far I can think about my wishlist. I prefer my wishlist than my aim for this new year.. so don't blame me for wasting your time reading this. This is my first time writing this so long in this blog.
SO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR NEW YEAR & NEW DAY OF YOUR LIFE ONWARDS .....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails