CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Modem Is Ok now..

Hi hi.. sorry for the lack of update & posting new pic.. Our modem has been hospitalised almost a week.. so other recent update last week is from my brother house. Thank God the repairman is coming to the house just now.. So here I am typing this post.

Next week is full of our family celebrate they birthday, Start from my Beloved Dad on this 27th Jan (Tuesday), Ashraf my cousin will turn to 9 years old also on 27th Jan (my Bungsu Son ), Nora will turn 12 this year on 30th Jan and Alai on 31st Jan.

Since on Monday 26th Jan is Chinese New Year also Public Holiday in Brunei, we will celebrate my Dad birthday on advanced this Monday 26th Jan. I already oder 1 box of mini combo cupcake from Taste on Tray today.


Below Today Picture, Monday 19th Jan 2009
After wake up from her afternoon nap she eat yogurt

Eating Yogurt

Eating Yogurt
"Very Yummy.. "

Eating Yogurt
She also drink Tea C Special (after eating yogurt & get messy & taking shower)

Drink Tea C Special

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don no whether a dance or a yoga move...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails