CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Note

Date: Thursday 28th May 2009

Hi, People..

Just came back from Scanning and have to drink additional 5 more cups of air sehat at the clinic then I can scan. Lucky this time my 2nd scan and the nurse yeah just call her Nurse, give me the print copy of my scan..( Just like previous Scan on last week). She is friendly and not like my 1st time scanning at the other Hospital (They just keep quiet and How boring)
Arrive at home, Adriana already wake up from her sleep and she is so cute asking me where I go. She said "Mama mana" and I said I go"Jalan".
So I will start writing my note, a long Journey note till the end of the journey this year and the title of my every post is 'My NOTE'. 'My Note' is only just for my own reference in the future.
Oh... no picture posting yet, as you know I already mention about my full 'C Drive' in the lappy and the storage box. Inshaallah I will find other alternatives to save all the pic and place it and posting in this blog.
I have to go now, My bladder is full of water.

Will continue next time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails