CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SAY GOOD BYE TO THIS BLOG SHOUT BOX

OH Hello Peeps, This Blog SHOUT BOX will OFFICIALLY REMOVED from this blog.. Evil laugh... ( I don't know when will I put it back )
I appreciate who ever I mean who ever you are who visit this blog (exception from the family member & our friends because this blog specially for them) and leave they comment but I not appreciate with the stupid link, Which I consider as SPAMMING.. directed to stupid Portal or website. Yeah I'm talking about you who are the same person and leave they stupid link in here.

Dear friends & family just leave your message on the comment box below from each posting starting today.


Oh here another reason for not posting & updating this blog daily. I run out of storage CD box & my C Drive is full of picture that I have not burn yet. There are a lot of picture from Handphones E71, N80, N73 & N70 and image from Nikon D90 & Sony DSC100

Photobucket

I'm very sorry to say this and this is the best thing to do for this blog rather I put this blog into private.

NOTE: I will on Holiday starting today since HJ Daddy is back from offshore. Probably I will blogging occasionally starting this 2 weeks onwards or not at all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails