CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Varieties of Pregnancy Pillow

Your belly getting bigger & uncomfortable sleep every night, here some of pregnancy pillow to choose and available online.




I want to oder this pillow from Boppy on my first pregnancy but mostly online shopping do not ship international only ship in US.


I want to buy Pregnancy support & feeding pillow by Dream Genii but not sure available in Mothercare Kiulap/Manggis.

Wedge support pillow is BND$39.90 st Soon Lee KB but not sure in Mothercare Kiulap/Manggis same as Sleep Body Pillow from Mothercare.

Photobucket

At the mean time I sleep just like Adriana with this small purple pillow at my right side, the Garfield pillow between my leg & 2 other small pillow from ikea at my left side.


Note: 1st pregnancy my belly ja yg berbantal pasal macam inda balance ja rasanya masa tido atu & boleh kan tido meniarap. 2nd pregnancy ani terpaksa tido kai bantal damit especially arah paha sal rasa sakit & nda nyaman kalau inda pakai bantal ani mun kan tido meyiring. Jarang tido menyiring sabalah kanan iatah pasal nya kalau tido sabalah kanan ani cramp parutku.
Reminder: 1st trimester Ok tido meniarap lapas atu 2nd & 3rd Trimester Lebih baik tido menyiring ke kiri (yg ku baca online) & jgn harap g kan tido meniarap.. (paham2 lah parut tu kan udah basar). k tu ja..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails