CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

MY Note

I just came back from my appointment at Antenatal Panaga. Suppose to be tomorrow (Tuesday 29th Sept 2009) every Tuesday afternoon, Because of full they ask me to come today.
my BP is 133/80 and Dr R told it slightly High.. (nada kemajuan kan normal Bp ku ani) But lucky I go to Panaga Clinic today instead of Kb Hospital. My weight gain to 73kg and I was so supprised about my weight gain. I told the nurse no wonder I can't fit my Baju. Actually yesterday I wear my first day Baju Raya at my Sister open house and broke the zip. So have to spend the rest of afternoon & night at sis house wearing normal clothes.

After the appointment I go to simpur (Tapau Mee Goreng) as usual routine for me after going to hospital.. (Kira celebrate lah konon padahal ku lapar sebanarnya he he he) arrive at home around 2:30pm and Adriana is sleeping while drink her Bottle of Milk ( Do not practice this to your baby, Why?? cause it make your baby milk teeth to decay epecially upper teeth).

Ah today my feet is back to normal.. So I have to monitor my feet so it will no swollen before my next appointment at Kb Hospital & my diet too. If my BP is high on this thursday so comform I will stay at this free Hotel ( Stay a couple of night at the Hospital)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails