CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Note on 19th Nov 2009

Today my appointment at Gynea kb. Arrive at 7:16am and I got number 7.
My weight is 75.2kg & my Bp is high 140/90 & 140/80 when check at Doctor room.
After I done my check up with the Doctor, I go to Ward 6 for ECG. So here the picture..

ECG at Ward 6

Photobucket

If the graph has a lot of curve (high & low curve) so the baby is ok.. actually there are button to press if the baby is moving & kick but unfortunately the machine I used don't have it. SO I have to remember how many kick & move till the nurse come & off the machine.

Photobucket

Ok start next week I will be visiting Kb hospital every week cause my pregnancy will turn to 37 weeks next week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails