CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nyonya Restaurant Serusop

Date: Saturday 16th Feb 2008
Place: Nyonya Restaurant Serusop.

This is my first time dining at Nyonya Restaurant. All the menu my sister chose for us.

Kuih Aur Aur or Abu abu ( that what my mom say) $0.70 each
BBQ Lamb ( Serving Small) $ 14/
Nyonya Sizzling Beancurd $10/
Asam Steam Fish $35/
Yam Basket Small Serving $ 25/

Baby & My sister. She the one who choose the menu for us. I only choose Corn & Crab soup Serving small which is cost $10/

Baby, My sister, My Mom & Dad.



Mom & Sis Teh Tarik Kayu manis or cinamon, Carrot Juice for dad and Chocolate Milkshake for me.




Baby eat sweet corn soup & rice.



At the end my tummy feel like to explode but I not really eat that much except for my sis & dad who finish all the food. Excluding my mom who always never finish her food ( Limit her food intake because of dietbetic).




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails