CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

practice.

hmm. Ive tried uploading some pictures, but some error keeps on showing up, so i'll just upload pictures some other time.

Yesterday, we were all given our so called 'performance shirt/outfit'. And we had marching too, it was raining lightly yet it felt like it had autumn wind. Which meant, it was real cold but with only light rain.

I saw a friend the other day, and she told me, that i got darker. And i know my sunburnt skin is getting better, but now my problem is tanned skin! Ive noticed over the years, and its gotten worse, cause ive seen pictures of myself when i was lil, and i dont look the same anymore. Erghh.

Okay, thats enough with skin talk. Tomorrow the practice is in the morning, so i have to go to school early and wake up early too. Hmm. I asked my siblings to sleep early tonight and i was s'posd to sleep early too, but im not sleepy yet and doing this. Then i better get going. Good night all x)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails