CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Note on 13th Dec 2009

KB Hospital

Today is my due date & second day of my stay at ward 6 kb hospital. At this morning around 8:46am another doctor on duty induce me for second time. As like yesterday I have to lay down for 2 hour in the bed but since today is more colder than yesterday, I have to push button for nurse assistant to let me go to the toilet.
My bp is high since yesterday n today the doctor increase in take of 2 tablet of aldomet twice a day to 2 tablets 3 times a day.
I change more than twice my panty cause of bloody disharge. Twice ecg this morning n lunch time. The pain from induce getting worst at night start at 10pm onwards.. Pain & Sleepy, till morning I can't even get some sleep.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails