CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Note on 7th Dec 2009

Alhamdulilah.. I still able to attend my in law wedding with my tummy reach 39weeks yesterday.. and able to wear my uniform he he he... also being make up by my youngest in law GF.. as her became my MUA yesterday.. Thank you nana..
I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to lend any hand/help since the wedding only to bring my big tummy & sit around with the family, taking picture & eat. Sorry banyak2 ah.. Other thing that Lucky & nasib jua ah yesterday my tummy inda sakit2 & no sign of labour. If not spoil the event yesterday & I not be able to wear & eat the cuppies.. ha ha ha... yang banar kan..

Photobucket

My Feet is heavily swollen yesterday and especially at night. I'm having difficulty to wake up from the bed as my feet still swollen. Frequent Urination at night is common for me in this few days.. After the wedding yesterday I eat a lot & also during the wedding.. awu berabis x ah ku makan kemarin.. ku takut nanti krg baby ku lahir kluar air liur ja..
As for my lovely daughter as you can see from the pic above.. She crying when her Angah rijal came into the hall during the wedding. As I was 'Tekezut" to hear some kids crying after the annoucement was made by her Daddy. Pikir anak siapa ja menangis ni rupanya anak sendiri ha ha ha ha.. buat spoil uang punya majlis ja. So as expected by us that she will cry & "pangku2" with her angah during this wedding.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails