CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

My Note on 4th Dec 2009

My pregnancy will turn to 39 weeks this sunday (6th Dec 2009). Just a few more day till my Due date.. But mudahan jua till my due then I can deliver my baby cause of my in law wedding on this sunday. I haven't pick up my uniform, suppose to be the uniform is ready on last monday 30th Nov unfortunately we came to pick up on Tuesday 1st Dec but alum g siap.. So she promise again the uniform will be ready on Thursday 3rd. I call her again & she said that Adriana uniform still not yet ready to be pick up and she will msg me in the afternoon. She did msg but it already in the late afternoon around 6pm. So who want to go to Lumut to pick up the uniform? so no body lah...

Because of some complication yesterday my hospital bag is already pack in the car with the baby clothes. Last Night is the best night cause I can sleep well then a few days before. Alhamdulilah nothing bad happen last night jua.. I though that I going to deliver last night. I hope tomorrow I can do some shopping for my self (tuk menyanang kan ati b4 beranak & dlm masa pantang nanti cause kena quarantine about a month).

Ok till tomorrow.. If I can update this blog cause tomorrow we will be in Bandar till this monday.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails