CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Note on 22nd Oct 2009

Date: Thursday 22nd Oct 2009

Today my appointment at Gynea Kb, arrive & register at the Gynea receptionist at 8am. But I got no 21 for my check up.. (tekezutnya.. dtg kul 8pagi pun bleh dpt no 21 biasa no:11 mun time ca ni) I meet one of our friend who also have an appointment and arrive at 7:45am and her turn no is 16. Finally my turn is around 9:45am at room D (baru tah jumpa Doctor dari dtg kul 8am & abis dlm kul 9:55am cause masa tu ku call my dad suruh ambil dari hospital) and the midwife nurse check my belly & heart beat of the baby. No second time check Bp with the Doctor like always.
My Bp Check 120/80 (Nurse check pakai manual punya Blood Pressure bukan yg Digital so ani inda menipu punya reading) and weight at 72.1kg. Everything is ok and alhamdulilah jua.. inda banyak cakap.. only the doctor ask me "are you ok?' & "enough the medicine?" and next appointment on 2 weeks which is on Thursday 5th of November 2009.


My appointment with Gynea starting today onwards is in 2 weeks ( if your pregnancy turn to 37weeks it will be every weeks) and as my calendar show that my appointment for both Panaga & Gynea is every weeks starting from 13th Oct last weeks. ( 4minggu ani ke Hospital saja jumpa Doctor)

Next appointment at Panaga on Tuesday 27th Oct 2009 and Gynea at 5th Nov 2009.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails