CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Note on 24th Oct 2009

Saturday 24th Oct 2009

I notice today that both of my feet is swelling. last time on my first pregnancy my feet swallow at the time my grandmother pass away (1st March 2007). It was my 31 weeks of my pregnancy before delivery Adriana by c-section on my 35 weeks of pregnancy.
At last today I can eat Durian Kuning.. Actually I been wanted to craving Durian Kuning but no body in the family buy Durian Kuning but they buy a lot of Durian Putih. Also I eat a lot of langsat today & no wonder why.. ( ntah psal manis x & fresh from the tree he he. he..)
yeah.. I also craving for fried Kuay Tiaw.. but in certain restaurant & gerai only especially the one in simpur..



I can't sleep well already and frequent going to toilet at night.. My pillow is not enough to support my Bum & use the rest of the pillow for my feet (supaya swollen feet tu tuhus). My feet already start cramp at night while sleep. So before sleep I have to do some strecthing on my feet.. (exercise cikit2 lah arah kaki tu).. I have to stop drinking Fluid before 5pm. I eat my medicine at 6 or 7pm with little water but still frequent going to toilet ( selalu ke toilet balik2 dlm kul 11pm to 2am & finally baru tah tido nyaman dlm kul 3am or 4am tapi bgn g dlm kul 6am tuk ke toilet).

I will continue my note next time or maybe tomorrow. k

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails