CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Note on 25th Oct 2009

Date: Sunday 25th Oct 2009

I start packing some of my stuff for my hospital bag.. I just need a few thing more to complete for my hospital bag such as towel & sock. To tell the truth I'm not excited just Worried that all and please don't get me wrong (jgn salah paham ah.. ku takut krg kelam kabut mun udah bertahan nanti d hospital.. tau2 ku terberanak ntah bila??) And I don't want to be like my first one before That's All...

Photobucket

This is just a few stuff that already being pack in the bag.

Ah I just notice that mothercare Nursing Bra in Brunei price is more cheaper than the one in Singapore (same brand & 2 in 1 pack just the price in Singapore is around SGD$70+ & in Brunei is around $50+) The problem is the size is limited in Brunei (lakas abis wah certain size atu & semua nya yg basar2 kanya tinggal)

For new baby I already bought Oil Of Eucalyptus (minyak Kayu Putih), Drapolene & Po Sum On Oil (minyak King Kong) and EQ New born Pampers (contain of 22pc pampers). But most important is New Born Pampers & clothes for the babies to wear in the hospital.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails