CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Note

Tuesday 20th Oct 2009


This afternoon I have Dental appointment at Panaga Clinic around 1:00pm. I feel sleepy nih.. so I need a quick nap.. Layu dah mata ku ni.. k take care..

----update at 2:32pm---

So this is my last appointment for Dental at Panaga for my 32weeks pregnancy (appointment only when your pregnant and also every tuesday afternoon just like antenatal). Alhamdulilah everything is ok and the doctor only check my teeth just a few minutes (ntah inda sampai seminit pun). No bleeding gum and swollen. The Doctor advice me to make an appointment around 4 to 5 months after deliver the baby (normal appointment for dental check up). So happy that my dad who also accompany me to the dental "heran" and said "Sakajap jua".
Syukur jua no more appointment for dental after this, so easy for me to focus my next appointment at Gynea Kb this Thursday 22nd Oct 2009 and on the next or probably my last antenatal appointment at panaga next week on Tuesday 27th Oct 2009. After this Gerenti kompom my next appointment will be every 2 weeks onwards at Gynea kb.(pasal this weeks my belly turn to 33 weeks so just to make sure my Bp is not high like 140/100 above so gerenti lah kalau tinggi kena suruh tingal d hotel)

ok the end.. wait till my next appointment on this thursday 22nd Oct 2009.

My Bp check 119/85 pul 75 at 2:46pm. (start udah ku makan 2 tablet aldomet tuk 2 x sehari)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails