CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Adriana New Shoes

Thursday, 20th March 2008.
This what I bought for Adriana at Mothercare Kiulap. The truth, I plan to buy only one comfy shoes for her to wear at home, Her big feet can't fit in her "Tigger" blue shoes.


ABove: The color is not blue but pink, something wrong with my HP camera.

Then My husband call from offshore asked where am I now. so I told him that I'm in Mothercare Kiulap to buy her new shoes. He ask me to bought Adriana shoes for "Dikir". So instead of one shoes, I bought 3 pair of shoes (Just Incase).


Taddaaaa... 3 Pairs of Kawaii.. shoe..

What I don't like about baby shoes is mostly the shoes color is 'PINK'. There no choice for other color such as Light Blue, green or any color beside than pink.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails