CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Khalid Wedding

Date: Sunday, 23rd March 2008.
At Lumut Housing Scheme, My Dad Relatives wedding.




Above: Picture at right side If you notice the 'corsage' aka in malay "Bunga Penyambut Tetamu" on they Baju Kurung using money instead of flower. This is very 'Rare' using money for they Corsage on this year. Before when I was small, back at the 80's Beside 'Money', People use 'Sweets' as they corsage. Offcourse they decorates the "sweets" shape into flower. Also I found out that, there are more than 10 may be 12 people if I miss count, shake hand to the guest. This is not a critic or complain, For me it is to 'rare' (Again I use the 'Rare' words) to see so many people shake hand to the guest. Probably Money as they corsage is back in trend now days.. he he he.. ( don't blame me, I just too Hairan (Suprised) that's all)

Below Picture: Adriana & Her grandmother.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails