CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take A Bite..



Hello People..
Nothing Interesting Happen Today..Since Aniq & His Parents Went To Nenek Bengkurong's House,So Ani Tinggal Me & Sis.Alyn Saja Di Rumah & Right Now,We're Watching Drama Series Call 'BELLA' At Tv3..Gambar Di Atas Sana,Oreo Bite Size That I Had It With Milk Tadi Petang,Since Nada Kan Di Buat..ehe3..

& Saya So Iski About This Weekend..Since My Parents Are Going To Sks Woods Emblem Party,So We,The Whole Family Will Be Staying At Empire This Saturday..& Inshallah,I'l Post The Picture On The 2nd Blog..

I Think That's All For Now,Enough Crap For The Day & More Crap To Come After The Weekend..See You Guys Soon & I Really Can't Wait For Baby.Adry's Dikir Function..=)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails