CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breakfast at Kuala Belait Pasar.

Date: Tuesday, 11th March 2008.


Our routine when my husband going to Offshore we have a big breakfast once every 4 weeks. Today we invite my mother in law to join breakfast together. Usually my post is kind da straight forward to explain all detail in the picture. Just for your info I'm not that "rajin" to type every words in this blog. To add in that my English is so Poor (Seriously not joking) .


Above the waitress prepare our meal.

Above & below: My Husband & my Mother in law enjoy their breakfast.


Above: Daging Urat Goreng

Below: Kueh Tiaw Goreng with Egg



Above: My choice of Mee Kueh Tiaw Basah (Wet Mee/Noodles)

Below: Orange Juice & Teh Tarik.


My Husband love Spicy Food. He add Small Chilies we called in malay "Lada Padi".


This is not consider as Healthy eating.. Do You Think so?

Total for today Breakfast $14.50 Brunei Ringgit.

2 kueh Tiaw goreng, 1 Kueh Tiaw Basah, 2 orange juice & 1 Teh tarik.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails