CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

My new shoes for work.

Thursday, 20th March 2008.

After shopping to Mothercare I go straight to Vincci. This is waht I bought.. A new shoes to replace my old vincci shoes with ribbon & button on it.




It is the flat type shoes, I never wear High heel to work. Flat one is more comfy to me since I walk fast. The bad- This brand new model is the only one that have flat & wide type of heel except for sliper. Vincci shoes base ia alway very slippery...


How I feel.. After today (Friday 21st March 2008).. At first I feel comfy. Suddenly in the afternoon, I can feel at front of my feet hurt. Probably because of pressure of new material. But will get to use it if you wore it always.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails