CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here i am, feeling glum, sleepy and all. Tryna make a smile or might i say, faking one. Currently at iqra school, where i go for mengaji, with students younger than me as classmates. Yeap, my mengaji class is in a classroom, where besides reading the al-Quran, i re-learn tajwid and get to learn another language, arabic. During tajwid, an ustaz came in, to give my ustazah her phone back and my seatmate told me he smelled good, sweet to be precise, but i didn't smell anything =( i hate having the flu. But mine's an on and off thing. It usually comes in the morning and in the middle of the night, that's if i'm still awake by then. Ergh. I didn't have my usual seatmate today, i think she's absent cause of the usual sunday weddings.


A few minutes later~~

Now, i'm in the car. Waiting for mom to get the breakfast she ordered. HAHA. Hmm. Feeling bored. Aah. And she's back with two blue plastic bags. I'm guessing filled with roti tissue, murtabak, chicken curry, lamb curry, etc but ofcourse not exactly filled, you know, in containers and stuff.


Bungsu Jiah, baby Adry, nini laki and nini bini slept over lastnight. And duhh, whenever they're here, "kana bawa jalan!" haha. Went to gadong. Ate there, met my bestfriend and other friends, and i finally got to buy stuff, new clothes! Sekadar, yes? It's cause i barely go out to buy clothes that's why. Hmm. Now i wanna go eat them foods i just said awhile ago. So, I think imma go now. Tata. Haha xp

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails