CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

oh textbooks, i'm gonna see you more often.

Hey people. After this, i think i won't be blogging due to my mid year exams, which start tomorrow. Hmm. My exams will be over by 12 June o.O which i consider to be along time (batah lagi tu) T-T soo sad. HAHA. But if i don't have an exam on a certain day, i'll try to blog, especially about my papers. HAHA. Reviews, yknow? haha. Hmm.

The good thing about exams though, is that there aren't much homework or none at all. HAHA. Hmm. I'll be cramming my head with d math/maths d equations and formulas first. I hope for better marks as when i was in lower secondary my marks were real average or umm fail. Nyeh. I sucked real bad. I'd take so much time on one question, as i am a slow thinker when it comes to any maths question. I still am a slow thinker but i do a lil better than back then. Righttt. So i better continue doing my pass year paper and revise. HAHA.

Au revoir loves. Wish me all the best. Please and thank you. Hehe. Tata.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails