CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

random, yes?

Think again.


I am in a corner,
All alone,
Thinking,
About my world,
That seems sad.

I ask myself,
"why am I here?"
And I think about it,
Knowing that i think negatively,
Usually,
About myself.

I look around,
And the sunlight nearby,
From that window,
Opposite of me,
Gets my attention.

I go there,
Slowly,
To see,
A bird singing,
On a tree branch.

I smile.
The bird was happy,
And it made me think.

I saw it's surroundings,
Everything seemed,
To blossom in happiness,
Right after it sang.

How i wish,
I can make people happy,
Just like that bird.

I think again,
And i said to myself,
"I think I can do that too."

After awhile,
I did just that.

And from then on,
I think about that bird,
When i feel,
Like being alone,
In a corner,
In my own world
That seems sad.


------------------------------------

What do you think? Emo-ish? I hope not. That just came to my mind, when i was thinking of how people can be lonely in a world and other stuff related. I know, i'm so sad. HAHA. Do tell me what you think. HAHAHA.


Oh yeah. Before i forget, i have exams next WEEK! Starting this wednesday! Ayayya. I hope for good grades. I havent been as lazy as yester-year. HAHAHA. Ok ok, last year. I'm bored waa. So yeah. And do pray for me too.


Hmm. But honestly, i do think negatively about myself, i just don't know why. It's horrible, thinking negatively about one's self. Especially bad thoughts about friendship. Erghh. There was this one day, where i think my b.melayu tcher explained a klasik malay word, 'murung' to be precise, and i felt like i was about to be in that state cause of my thinking negatively about myself. *sighs.


I hope i stop that soon. I actually dislike doing that. Gosh. Oh and i soo wanna get my hands on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and the rest of the series, cause of a someone, i became interested, and i got to like vampires again! I now love reading vampire knight, again xD i just think vampires are gorgeous mysterious beings. Aaaah~ and if you like manga and vampires, i recommend you read vampire knight. The vampires in there are freaking hott! HAHAHA.


Now back to that thing up there, the 'Think again', do tell me what you think of it, send me commentos =D not on here though, cause i have to use a phone these days, to view this blog. Hmm. I think that will do for now. Tata. Goodnight readers of brunei. Lame! HAHAHAHA.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails