CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Visit Relatives at Putatan and Pasir Putih

Date: Thursday, 1st May 2008.

Below: Starting at Marina Appartment and our first house at Putatan. We visit my grandmother ( my mother side relatives ) we called her "Nini Terba". I not sure for her real name. Anyway her husband just pass away due to old sickness. So this is our visit to her house since we unable to go to her husband funeral.

Below: Our 2nd House is also my mother side relatives. I alway ask my grandmother to bake my favourite Kuih called 'Kuih Bombay' if we go to Sabah. The kuih only available at Sabah. She is the youngest of the sibling and I don noe her real name. I just call her Nini Bungsu.

Below: Our Third House. I called her Director because back when my Bungsu Wedding she like to direct people to do stuff. Her name is Salmiah, my mom call her Babu Salmiah. Her husband and my grandmother at second house is brother and sister. Her husband is sleep at the time we visit. My grandfather ( her husband ) also unable to walk due to old sickness.

Below: The last House for the day at Pasir Putih. Also a sibling of the 2nd & 3rd House. She also I called her Director. Also I don noe her real name but her husband called Bali. Her husband is a sibling of 2nd and 3rd house we visit before. Unfortunately Adriana is sleeping at that time so there are not many picture taken at the last house we go.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails