CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

nothing-ness.

hello there. im real bored now. i was supposed to finish watching Blood and Chocolate around 10 but nooooooooooooo, i had to follow them and go out. grrr. So, i missed the ending =( hmm. I think i'll just buy the dvd. goddd. I'm so bored. HAHA. Nobody is clicking me, so i guess this is worth it, plus i don't have school on saturday, so i get to study by then, so imma use my sweet time to go on the lappy now. I take my time, when it comes to the internet. I can stick to a laptop with internet access for more then 4 hours, but thats not my max =P haha.

Hmm. I haven't gone to best eastern yet. I booked twilight the other day. Hmm. Apparently, during the first week of May, this month, i went to best eastern alot, and i asked a very common question, "do you have Twilight by Stephenie Meyer?", and you know what would the answer be for that, one of the workers there said, "I'm sorry maam, but we're out if stock; do you wanna book?" and duhhh, ofcourse i said yes to that. But before that, i asked my dad to buy it when he was abroad, and guess what, it was out of stock there too. *sighs. It's so popular already. Hmm. Blood and Chocolate is kinda similar, just that the main story is about a werewolf who falls in love with a human being, not a vampire. Hmm.

Oh yeah. I had Malay 1 and 2 this morning, wait, it's 12 already, so that's yesterday morning, it was okay. I'm sure i'll pass Malay 2 cause i knew all the questions =P haha. Hmm. And i did the camping thing for Malay 1. I just did what i did based on my English 1 letter about a camping program. Hmm. Oh and i had D Maths 1 and English 1 on wednesday. D maths 1 was okay i guess, i'm sure i'll pass. And my English 1 was alright. I put lots of crap in part 1 cause of the title i chose. haha. I think i'll go multi-tasking now. Tata.

1 comments:

Mastermind said...

buing banar jua mira??? bah bila abis exam ni?

Related Posts with Thumbnails