CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mom who Play DS Lite

Date: Friday, 16th May 2008.

Hi, I know.. They say abt this blog is boring.. DUh.. WhatEver..
Before leaving comment consider read above the Headline of this blog Up there.. Mun Paham Bisai... (translate in English "If Understand, Good")
"We write our daily life, or else events, and also about our family and friends"

If you consider boring do make your own blog. Don't say nasty thing about people blog. I have my own view and want. What I want this blog to be. ( This especially dedicated to beloved people who is really annoying that I don noe who are there??) Also this blog have 3 contributor. Different contributor have they own taste for what they want to post here. For myself who will posting picture about my daughter for the relatives who want to view her picture. Especially my Hubby who is know working offshore for 2 weeks. So I explain it clear.. Do you understand What I talking about?

Ok Now Out of the topic. I recently addicted to play Harvest Moon Rune Factory, A Fantasy Harvest Moon. This game bought by my Hubby on the 5th May 2008. Just play the game for a week. Truth, I'm the big Fan of Harvest Moon Series. Since it will take more than 6 month or 1 year if you want the original copy of game to release in Brunei ( How sad.. So pity..people out there already finish play with it) or probably a years.. :(




Those people who don noe about Harvest Moon Game is a game about Farming. Rune Factory to my view is combination of Original Harvest Moon and a Legend of Mana ( if you play PS back 5 to 8 years ago). The character just like Anime. I will waiting for new release of Harvest Moon series called Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for DS LITE and will be release June 2008. May be release in Brunei for the next 2 years, except you place your oder online or buy it in Singapore.

Sorry to say that I a bit frustrating for people not appreciate other people blog. Again Sorry for Yell Out Loud with anger.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails