CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

inspired.

i got soo bored during computer tadi, cause i finished the revision work ;P
haha. here goes. first impressions:

mmi syahirah :)
- you are TALL!! I thought you're chinese. umm...i keep on thinking whether i should speak malay or english with you.

liaaa~
- Gila tinggi jua anak ani!!! tot you mix with mat salleh..your english is good since the first time i heard you talk with fau =)

Jo
-You're tall. Fair. This weirdo from 3B that added me on facebook. Ithought you disliked me and I felt weird I took your maltesers. But it was nice anyway.

Narissa-
- Hmm!! Tinggi macam tiang lampu. I thought mula-mula Tiang lampu mana bergerak, sudah liat banar-banar rupanya timah....cheeh~suspen!!! Wawawa...I also thought you're chines. Haha...

Farah
- Fair, I really thought you were Chinese. Good English...when I knew you were Bruneian, I still thought that you were Chinese. Um, I'm guessing you get the same impression everytime.


HAHAHAHAHA. Nearly everysingle thing is the same, do you notice?
and just for your info girls, i am mostly malay, i do have chinese in my blood.
haha. satisfied with that answer? haha.

oh and i got inspired by Jojo's post =) iloveyoupeople. haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails